Please contact us for availability of your preferred dates/accommodation.
Booking and Payment
Cancellation and Refund
- Maison Dix is unable to accept guests under 18 years of age.
- There is a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights.
- Stays of 7+ consecutive nights attract a 10% discount.
- Guest Room price is per room per night and includes French breakfast.
- Any 3rd guest in the Guest Apartment attracts a €10 surcharge per night.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure your booking. Tell us you wish to confirm your booking and we’ll email a booking summary and deposit request. (Request sent via Paypal; but no account required)
- Deposit payment confirms booking and acceptance of terms.
- The balance is payable, using same PayPal method, 4 weeks in advance of your planned arrival. Alternatively, you may pay with € currency upon departure.
Arrival and Departure
- Should you need to cancel your booking, please do so as soon as possible by email. We will acknowledge by return and advise what refund, if any, to expect.
- The 20% deposit is non-refundable and will be retained by Maison Dix.
- If you have already paid your balance, the following charges will apply:
- Cancellation acknowledged 7+ days pre-arrival = 100% refund
- Cancellation acknowledged 1-7 days pre-arrival = 1st night rate
- No shows or 24 hours notice = rate for 2 night (minimum stay) charged
- Refunds will be applied to same card used for original payment.
- Refund amount is less 3% PayPal fee applied to original transaction.
- Your accommodation is available between 4pm and 8pm on the day of arrival.
- Please vacate your accommodation by 10am on the day of departure.
- If you do not arrive on the planned date, you will be considered a no-show. We may reallocate the room, at which point it will no longer be available to you.
We realise that, with the best will in the world, changes can and do occur. These booking conditions allow us to operate Maison Dix as efficiently as possible and form a reservation as a contract in law. Should you believe that your circumstances may change and impact your booking, we recommend that you consider travel insurance.